Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Instructional Design - Verbal Response

1)      EDUC6030: Instructional Systems Design Models

What you knew already that was shared in this video?

In this video I was already familiar with the Process of the ADDIE as well as the steps and what the Acronym ADDIE stood for.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?

I learn additional information such as the in-depth process of each step in the ADDIE model.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?

I would like to learn more about whole process of the Model and the difference it can make in different jobs and situations
Eyejot

2)      Instructional Design Process

What you knew already that was shared in this video?

The process of the ADDIE model and its steps.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?

I learn that if you must have good Analyze before you can come up with a design and move forward. If not it is not going to work. Set your good goals and objectives.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?

In watching he video I would like to learn more about the Development Assessment instruments . Also, the brake down process of the Analyze phase of each goal in order to understand what I want the outcome to be.
Eyejot

3)      Improving Learning Using Principles of Instructional Design

What you knew already that was shared in this video?

Instructional Design is focused mainly on creating training in a way people learn the better.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?

I learned that making learning more effective by having structure , give examples, demonstrate skills, engage discussions, include activities and provide handouts.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?

I would like to learn more about Schema
Eyejot

4)      The ASSURE Instructional Model

What you knew already that was shared in this video?

The acronym for ASSURE means as follows

Analyze Learner Characteristics

State Objectives

Select, Modify or Design Materials

Utilize materials

Require Learner Response

Evaluation

 
What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?
I learned in this videos that Dick and Carey’s Instructional Design Model describes all the steps of the iterative process which starts be indentifying the instructional goals and ends with summative evaluation.
What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?
I would like to have learned more about the process of the Develop and Select instructional Materials used to guided a leaner toward the goal.
Eyejot

5)      Dick and Carey Model of Instructional Design

What you knew already that was shared in this video?

The process of the ADDIE model and its steps.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?

I learn that if you must have good Analyze before you can come up with a design and move forward. If not it is not going to work. Set your good goals and objectives.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?

In watching he video I would like to learn more about the Development Assessment instruments . Also, the brake down process of the Analyze phase of each goal in order to understand what I want the outcome to be.
Eyejot

6)      Dick and Carey's Instructional Design Model

What you knew already that was shared in this video?
I learned in this videos that Dick and Carey’s Instructional Design Model describes all the steps of the iterative process which starts be indentifying the instructional goals and ends with summative evaluation.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?
The model is goal directed and all components work together to define their goals.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?
I would like to have learned more about the process of the Develop and Select instructional Materials used to guided a leaner toward the goal.
Eyejot

7)      The Instructional Design Process

What you knew already that was shared in this video?
I learned in this videos that Dick and Carey’s Instructional Design Model describes all the steps of the iterative process which starts be indentifying the instructional goals and ends with summative evaluation.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?
Instructional design  process (ADDIE Model), 20 Theories (Guidance on how to help learners learn) and Physical  Tools – (Pen and Paper , Technology)
What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?
Instructional design in the government is much different that instruction in a corporation.
Eyejot

8)      What does an Instructional Designer do?

What you knew already that was shared in this video?
Instructional designers use two types of Abstract and Instructional tool which include Theory and design process.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?
Organizations have specific rules which can affect how instruction is designed.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?
In watching he video I would like to learn more about the Development Assessment instruments . Also, the brake down process of the Analyze phase of each goal in order to understand what I want the outcome to be.
Eyejot

9)      What is Instructional Design?

What you knew already that was shared in this video?
Instructional design  process (ADDIE Model), 20 Theories (Guidance on how to help learners learn) and Physical  Tools – (Pen and Paper , Technology)

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?
How to group each Instructional design in to Tool, people and Organization.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?
Instructional design in the government is much different that instruction in a corporation.
Eyejot

10)  Part 4: Cognitive Theories of Multimedia and Instructional Design

What you knew already that was shared in this video?
Multimedia is a strong factor in getting information across to the viewer visually.

What did you learn from this video that was shared in this video?
The three theories in cognitive design that overlap each other which are Modality, Redundancy and Split Attention.

What information do you want to learn more about that was shared in this video?
I would like to learn more about the multimedia effect of instructional design.
Eyejot
 


No comments:

Post a Comment